Chancel: Super altar of oak, with oak panelled reredos on northern and southern parts of east wall; wall paintings either side of east window; effigy of Sir Roger in glass case; processional cross and two large candlesticks given as thanksgiving for recovery of George V in 1929; prayer desk and servers pew (believed to be from St Michaels, Ufton Nervet); small table given by Mayston family in 2007, Book of remembrance (recording those whose ashes lie in the garden of remembrance) in a light oak case given in 1995.
The current organ was built by Bishop & Son of London in 1922 using parts of an older organ purchased second hand in1883 and believed to have dated from 1840
Nave: Pulpit was provided as part of the 1892 chancel as was a reading stand (since removed) on the other side of the chancel arch. The painting of the Annunciation above the chancel arch is from the same date. The oak nave altar was given in the 1970’s, and the two short communion rails ( which have a joining bar) date from the same period. The eagle shaped lectern was given in 1914.. The font at the west end of the nave is a 12th century stone font with a lead bowl lining. Originally round in shape but re-cut to octagonal in the 14th century.
A collection of embroidered hassocks were made in the 1970’s. Three flags are on display, one Royal British Legion, one Girl Guides and one Mothers Union. A book of remembrance in an oak stand designed by Wippell & Co, given in 1947 stands next to the west wall below the Royal British Legion flag.
Vestry: Range of cupboards, safe. The principal item of communion plate is a Charles I chalice dated 1632. All completed registers are held at the Berkshire County Records Office.
Bells & Frame: Six bells all recast in 1888 hung on a two tier oak frame. They were re-hung on ball bearings in the 1950’s by Messrs White of Appleton. The ringing chamber was originally open to the church, but a plasterboard wall was erected in the 1939 and partially glazed in 1997