Other Memorials in the Church
- Southern Porch: Wooden board listing benefactors.
- Inner porch: Wall tablet to John Homer Chance died 1900
- Nave: north wall: stone tablet to John Potenger (died 1714) ; Three Willink family memorials, George Ouvry William (died 1918), his mother Mary (died 1918, and father Henry George (died 1938);
- Nave: south wall: none
- Nave: west wall: Memorial tablet to Arthur William Pearson
- North transept : Brass tablets to James Frederic Cherry (died1884)& Charles Edward le Mesurier Cherry (died 1886) and to John Pring Bucknell (died1921); stone tablets to M.A & James Taylor who died in 1864 &1872 respectively; Francis Clare and Frances Peacock (1825 & 1828); The Rev Matthew Robinson (1827); Mary & Rev William Robinson (1789, 1803); John Henry Bird (1840); John Hector Cherry (1862); A three piece Latin inscription to five further members of the Cherry family who died between 1824 &1849, and a stone tablet to a further three who died between 1852 and 1863; William & Elizabeth May (1842,1848); Alice Helen Steele, 1948: and Rev Dallas Oldfield Harrington (1911).
- South transept:A brass tablet to seven members of the Butler family who died between 1559-1612. Stone tablets to Mary Phoebe Lumbert (1814); Richard Paris Collett Lumbert and his wife Mary, both 1855; ten members of the Burgess family (1725-1837); and Charles Cottingham (1898); Millenium quilt.