St Mary’s Burghfield Church building is 175 years old!
Saturday 23rd June and Sunday 24th June, 10am-5pm
- Festival of Creativity: come and see the fabulous creations of your friends and neighbours!
- Display of church and village photos and memorabilia: lots of fascinating Burghfield history
- Display of entries to the Art competitions for local schools
- 10am -12.30pm-Malcolm Summers will sign his book “Henry George Willink”
- Delicious cake and refreshing drinks available. No charge: donations to restore the Pepper Pot Tower
- Messy games and activities for children through most of the day
- 2pm – come and listen to the children from St Mary’s School choir who will be singing for us
- Pam will demonstrate spinning in church in the morning (10-12).Come and see how this ancient practice works
Sunday 24 June
- 10am Service of Thanksgiving:
President and Preacher The Archdeacon, Olivia Graham. Please come and join our worship!
Followed by anniversary cake and an opportunity to look around at all the displays if you haven’t yet had a chance. Yes, we know the Box Kart Bash is on, but after you’ve done that come and have some tea or refreshments and try our delicious cakes .